CTET Notification 2017 Eligible / C-TET Notification 2017 Apply Online & Eligible Criteria & Selection process at www.ctet.nic.in
CTET Eligibility for Teacher for Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage)
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). OR Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed/B.Sc.Ed. OR Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
CTET Fee Details
Only Paper – I or II
- General/OBC – Rs.600/- Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person – Rs.300/-
Both Paper – I & II
- General/OBC – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person – Rs.500/-
CTET Important Dates
- Submission of On-line application
- Last date for Online Submission of application
- Last date for payment of fees through E-Challan or
- Debit/Credit Card by the candidate.
- Final List of Candidates-Check Status & Particulars
- Period for On-line Correction in Particulars
- Download Admit Card from CTET website
How to Apply CTET Eligibility
Online Application has to be submitted by accessing the following CTET website www.ctet.nic.in. The candidate should supply all the details while filling up the ‘On-line’ Application. After depositing fee in Bank, Candidates are required to take a print out of the computer generated Confirmation Page after successful submission of data. (if fees paid through Challan) and keep it for records and future reference if required.
CTET Apply Online online application form
- Fill in the Online Application Form
- Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature.
- The scanned images of photographs and signature should be in jpg format.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 25 kb.
- Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) only.
- Image Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height) only.
- Pay Examination Fee by Challan or debit/credit card
- Print Confirmation page for your record and future reference, if required.