TSPSC Physical Director notification,TSPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / TSPSC Physical Director Notification 2017 Eligibility / TSPSC Physical Director Notification 2017 at www.psc.gov.in tspsc job notification
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) about to Announce Employment Notification for Physical Director (Junior College) in Residential Educational Institutions Societies, Applications are Invited Online from Qualified Candidates Through the Proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s official Website www.tspsc.gov.in.
The Candidates who Possess Requisite Qualification may Apply Online by Satisfying themselves About the Terms and Conditions of this Recruitment. Other Details Age Limit, Educational Qualification & how to Apply are given below..
Name of the Post
Physical Director (Junior Colleges)
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years
- Must be Bachelor of Physical Education(BPED) OR
- Bachelor of Physical Education (BPE) OR
- Bachelor of Science(B.Sc) in Health and Physical Education and Degree in Sports with atleast 55% marks as per National Council for Teacher Education (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2009.
- For SC/ST/BC/ Differently abled candidates – 50%. OR atleast 50% marks in the B.P.Ed A Degree/B.P.Ed(Integrated) 4 years professional Degree in accordance with the National Council for Teacher Education (Recognitions Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2007 notified on 10/02/2007.
In case of SC/ST/BC/ Differently abled candidates- 45%. OR B.P.Ed with atleast 55% marks or B.P.E course( or its equivalent) of 3 years duration with atleast 50% marks in accordance with the National Council for Teacher Education Regulations, 2002 notified on 13/11/2002.
In case of SC/ST/BC/ Differently abled candidates for B.P.Ed, the minimum marks shall be 50% or for B.P.E Course, the minimum marks shall be 45%. AND M.P.Ed., of at least 2 years duration from any National Council for Teachers Education recognized institution.
Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 120/-
Procedure Of Selection – The Final Selection of The Post Will be Based on Marks Secured In The Main Examination Either Online or OMR Based and Interview / Demonstration / Viva-Voce Marks Put Together.
- Submission of Online applications from Dt. 06/06/2017
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 24/06/2017
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- The question paper of Preliminary (Screening Test) and the question paper of Main examination will be supplied in English version only.
How to Apply – The candidates have to visit the website www.tspsc.gov.in