TSTRANSCO AE Notification 2017 Apply Online / TSTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / TSTRANSCO AE Jobs 2017 Eligibility/TSTRANSCO AE Selection Process/TSTRANCO Study material/TSTRANCO Practise book at www.transco.telangana.gov.in and www.tstranscogencojobs.in
The Telangana Power Transmission Corporation Limited (TS TRANSCO) has about to issue Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment Notification 2017 in Electrical & Telecom. TS TRANSCO Department AE Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application below. For more details on Notification / Number of Vacancies / Eligibility/Age Limit / Education Qualification check the same space or ts transco official website.
For selection process / Application Fee and to apply online read the below article.
TS TRANSCO AE Notification 2017, Assistant Engineer (AE) /Educational Qualification :
Assistant Engineers/Electrical –
- Must be a graduate in BE/B.Tech/ A.M.I.E, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India.
- Assistant Engineers / Telecom – Must possess BE / B.Tech / A.M.I.E, in Telecommunications / Electronics / Electronics and Communication or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India.
- Assistant Engineers/Civil – Must possess BE/B.Tech/ A.M.I.E, Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India on regular basis.
- AE Selection Process – The selection of candidates is based on written examination Performance.
- Asst.Engineer Application Fee – Rs. 150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) towards.
Application Processing Fee. Applicants under General category must also pay RS.350/- towards Examination Fee. (Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH need not pay this fee), Candidates belonging to States other than Telangana State will be considered in general category only and are required to pay the above prescribed fee.
How to Pay the TSTRANSCO AE Online Application Fee :
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the notification in any one of the TS Online centers and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number (12 digit) in the first instance. Applicants can also pay the fee through Telangana Online portal.
- Training /Probation – The candidates appointed to the post shall be placed on Training-cum-Probation for a period of 2 years in any of the location of Telangana.
- How to Apply online How to submit the AEE AE Application.
- After making the payment of the fee.Follow the below steps to apply online or to submit the application online.
- Logon to the TS Trans co Official Website at transco.telangana.gov.in .
Check for the Notification of TS TRANSCO AE JOBS Notification and Download the User or Applicant guide.
- Follow the steps mentioned in the applicant guide .submit the application.
or to continue please check for the notification.
- Provide the Payment details like the date and the Journal number. generated while making the payment.
Upload the scan copy of the recent Passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Enter the relevant information in the remaining fields.
- After thorough check please Click on submit.
- An Acknowledgement get generated in PDF File.up on clicking on the submit button.
Please keep this for future reference.